September 4, 2015
Write down your answers. Save them and return to them. Share them with a friend. Think about them during the week. Get a head-start on your dreams.
- What was the true highlight of my week?
- What is one new thing I learned about the world this week?
- What are two new things I learned about myself this week?
- What is one new thing that I learned about someone in my life? Friend, partner, co-worker, child, sibling, guy/lady at the coffee shop, neighbor, etc.
- In what ways have I acted in my strengths this week?
- What action have I taken toward developing a greater awareness of my strengths?
- What are five things that I would like to see more of in my life? It can be something general like I would like more focus or I would like more money, or it can be specific like I would like to see my friend So-and-So more or I would like to have more patience in such-and-such situations.
- How have I made efforts to share my strengths with others?
- How have I made efforts to be aware of others’ strengths? And, have I been able to embrace them more fully in that awareness?
- What questions do I have about the path that my life is on?
- What am I truly excited about in my life? If excited isn’t your type of thing, then: What am I feeling really good about in my life?
- What is one goal I would like to achieve by this time next week?
Be your greatness. Start. Do. Go.